Words cannot begin to express the excitement that I have about the opportunity to participate in a Discipleship Training School with YWAM in Slovakia this coming September! I am in awe of God and his work in my life as he has molded and shaped me for this time. I know God is going to rock my world through the various experiences I will have and through them I know I will never be the same person. I can't wait!
As I prepare for this life-changing experience, please cover it in prayer. Pray that the Lord will open my heart, mind and soul to all that He wants to teach me. Pray that I will be in tune with the Holy Spirit. Pray that I will adjust well the the culture. Pray for my leaders as they prepare for my fellow students and I.
Thank-you for being along the journey!
Praise be to God and him alone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kelsey - God is going to use you to Rock the Nations, hold on!
Post a Comment