Thursday, July 10, 2008

Blessed

Wow! I am in awe of the outpouring of support that I have been receiving in the past week. God is so good and faithful! I feel so blessed by everyone who is covering this mission experience with prayer and financial support.  Praise be to God!

I am excited to announce that I have bought my plane ticket! The process of finding a ticket at a good price seemed to be a very daunting task, but God lead me to statravel.com where I found a great deal! Even as I was buying the plane ticket, God made it so personal through the travel agent. As I was talking with the travel agent, we realized that we were from the same area in Michigan which was great. But to make it even more personal, we realized that we both had family from Northwest Iowa and Sioux Falls. So we shard our "fond" memories of traveling 12 hours to visit family. I just love how God makes the world seem a lot smaller when it seems so big.

I will be leaving on Thursday September 11 and returning Tuesday April 28 with a new perspective on life, world, who I am, faith, culture, and God. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Bob Burch said...

Are you having any sort of going away party or get together?